One of the things to consider when searching for stucco companies in Denver is whether or labor or materials come with a warranty. If you have to pay a little more, it may be worth it to have someone to call if you experience water leaking or mold issues and need repair. Companies that don,t offer warranties may not be the right fit for you or offer a quality product. So how can you tell the difference between good stucco companies and bad ones? Here are some things to look for:
– Location: The companies must have a location convenient to your home or building being worked on. They will need to come out to the property to provide a quote and explain the process. If they are nearby, it should get done sooner because their crews are in the area all the time.
– Technology: Not all stucco companies offer the same stucco products or applications. Be sure to ask if the stucco company you are thinking of using uses any of the newer technologies for better weather protection. The stucco should last much longer before needing any repair or replacement. With newer tools and equipment, the installation will go faster as well.
– Customer Service: Your stucco company must be reliable and keep in touch with you for the length of the project. If they are resurfacing an old building, there could be issues with lumber or brick underneath that need to be addressed once exposed. They should explain potential problems, offer solutions, and answer any questions. They should offer good quality, and at a price you can afford. Find out what is involved if you have problems with the product later.
– Timing: A timeline should be discussed before signing any contracts. You need to know how long the job will take and the amount of the deposit before beginning. If you need a project done quickly and they can,t fit you on the calendar for a month, this might not be the best choice. If they start the job but have to alternate your work with another project, this might cause a delay.
– Type of stucco: stucco companies in Denver can work with either thin or thick stucco. With each type, the quality of the finished product can vary according to the thickness and the way it is applied to create texture.
If you have a home that needs additional weather protection, insulation, or just a new look, stucco is a wonderful siding alternative. With the right professional installation, it will last for many years and need nothing more than a little pressure washing to keep it clean. The right stucco company will tell you what to look for should problems occur. If you see bulging or cracking, call them out to have a closer look and assess for repairs. While your contractor is working on your home, they should be insured against any accidents or damage that could occur during the process.